This is an interesting, diverse and rare opportunity to join a reputable and great company within the area that offer an attractive benefits package.
Our client based in Stonehouse are currently recruiting for a permanent Key Account Coordinator to join their empathetic and caring team.
The successful candidate will be advising clients on product usage and will also discuss confidential medical issues therefore you must be confident in discussing private matters.
- Support the Territory Sales Managers, Field Specialists and Clinical Nurse Team to enhance relationships, retain and assist with the growth of identified accounts.
- Provide dedicated support to new patients registered on to the service, promoting service offerings & providing continued ongoing support for patients through the dedicated support line, in order to ensure compliance with therapy and they are retained on the service as long as is required.
- Home Support Calls for all new patient registrations assist to retain and improve user compliance rate.
- Running the Support Line and making outbound support calls for patients registered on to the service.
- Be a main point of contact for identified key customers and health care professionals.
- Present service offering and home support calls to Sales Team and key account customers.
- Accurately input patient order and product requirements.
- Develop relationships with patients, sales team and healthcare professionals.
- Manage Appliance User Review internal process and end of month audit requirements.
- Report on a monthly basis to Management on Nurse Registrations and referrals, Home Support Calls, retention and Consumable Sales.
- Assist the Select Team with inbound calls and order processing during busy periods.
- Management and processing of requirement relating to product recalls.
- Experience in dealing with customers via phone & e-mail to solve all queries.
- Experience of working in Customer Service environment.
- Experience of managing sensitive and personal issues.
- Experience of creating & delivering presentations to internal and external customers.
- Full driving licence for field visits.
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch
Salary - £19,500 - £21,500 plus excellent flexible benefits package, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contribution, income protection and 25 days annual leave (this can be flexed to 30 days).