Fantastic brand-new permanent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer excellent career progression. Whilst this company is very well established the team in this department is new therefore this is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help shape the department, complete a varied role demonstrating commercial awareness, proactivity, attention to detail and effective communication skills (with both internal and external stakeholders).
The Customer Engagement team has been established to provide ongoing business support to strategic retail, brand and key suppliers, as well as engaging the companies high-volume, low-value accounts. The role itself is responsible for building and developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders to aid business retention, identifying opportunities for account growth, proactive customer outreach.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Work closely with the retail Key Account Management team to develop and execute on plans specific to each customer and help identify any growth opportunities within these accounts
- Accountability for developing account plans for named customers/suppliers
- Resolve issues and challenges faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Annual renewal of contracts for identified customer base, ensuring that customers are satisfied and ready to renew and identifying and addressing any barriers to renewal
- Understand how the customers measure internal success criteria/ key deliverables and be able to effectively convey how products can add value to their business in order to support them in the delivery and optimisation of their objectives
- Manage and facilitate knowledge sharing activities to bring together customers and the wider company’s team and feedback any risks and commercial impacts that may arise so the company can plan
- Manage internal awareness around customer needs, requirements & challenges to help shape product roadmaps
- Maintain business CRM system with outputs of relevant activities
- Pre-sales support for product demos (including North America)
- Support case oversight/co-ordination for named accounts
- On-site/remote assistance/adoption support (face to face or outbound calling to check-in)
The most suitable person for this role will be able to prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines, have an excellent team ethic, and be driven to drive improvements in products and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact at all levels both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with a track record of delivering to meet business objectives
- Demonstrable experience of sharing knowledge effectively with others
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Ability to understand and articulate benefits of products and benefits to the customer
- Able to motivate and support others to deliver objectives
Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours flexible start & finish times
Salary - £26-30k + Full support in your career progression, flexible start & finish times around core hours, continuous development, 25 days holiday, Perkbox plus much more.