Our well-established and progressive client based in Stonehouse are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are the fastest growing in their industry.
This role will mainly be purchase ledger duties initially with some month end responsibilities too. However, the role will develop into a broader finance role going forward.
- Check prices on invoices are correct.
- Checking of Supplier Statements.
- Sort out any invoice queries with Suppliers.
- Allocating cash payments.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Calculating and processing prepayments and accruals.
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Processing invoices and checking that they match the purchase order and delivery note.
- General finance experience.
- Accurate and literate.
- Attention to detail with the ability to spot discrepancies.
- Ability to priorates own workload.
Hours; Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm