Fantastic permanent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer excellent career progression. They now have a requirement for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive the digital strategy for the Marketing team across a variety of channels from website, social media, digital advertising, paid search and virtual events through to digital campaign execution, analysis, lead generation and market research / qualification activities.
The offices are based in Ross on Wye however the role can be work from home/office. If home working, then ideally 1 day per week in office or at least 1 day per month in the office would be required.
- Online community management: across all major social networks - You will plan, create all relevant assets and schedule two weeks in advance.
- Digital advertising: planning, execution and reporting on the outcome of these, working with the team to proactively make changes as required
- Paid search: create and maintain effective google ad campaigns
- Maintain and update the website: with content provided by the team, ensuring that there is a constant supply of information, case studies, white papers, and articles available for people to download.
- Ensure all content is SEO optimised
- Conduct competitor analysis and research: keep the team informed of any opportunities/threats
- Lead generation: through social campaigns, paid search and digital advertising
- Email marketing: produce three newsletters per month
- Customer communications: through email campaigns chat bot and in-product chat
- Co-ordinate and disseminate internal communications
- Monthly reporting on lead generation and digital marketing performance
- Any other reasonable duties which you may be requested to perform from time to time by your line manager
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to take ownership and accountability of all aspects of the role, from end to end
- A pro-active attitude with an acute eye for detail
- Ambitious - a passion for all aspects of marketing and a desire to further your career
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in any of the following software; Pay Per Click (PPC) / Google AdWords, lead automation software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working in the food or agriculture industry
- An understanding of Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation
Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 flexible start & finish times, work from home/office
Salary - £27-28k + Full support in your career progression, flexible start & finish times around core hours, continuous development, 25 days holiday, Perkbox plus much more.