Our long-established, education industry client based in Stonehouse, are seeking an Experienced Industrial Trainer/Instructor to join their training team on a full-time permanent basis.
They provide training and design courses in multiple different areas such as Lifting Operations, Materials Handling, Health & Safety, Construction and Plant Machinery, Transport and Civil Engineering.
If you hold trainer qualifications this would be highly beneficial however not necessary as long as you hold relevant experience, the client would be happy to consider this.
Please note that this role will require occasional travel and potentially some over-night stays. A company vehicle will be provided.
The client would like a Trainer who has experience in at least one of the following areas; NRSWA Streetworks, Forklift Trucks, Fire Safety, Lifting Operations, Health & Safety, MEWPS, Working at Height, Plant Equipment, First Aid, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, Banksman
- Possess strong presentation and organisational skills.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and positive brand reinforcement.
- Communication skills at all business levels.
- Have expertise with Risk Assessments, QHS&E Policies and Procedures, Safe Systems of Work and Method Statements.
- Maintain optimum levels of safety at all times.
- Conduct assessments of candidate’s competence.
- Be outgoing, positive and maintain a pleasant disposition.
- Be fully IT competent.
Salary; Competitive depending on experience
Hours; 7:45am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday