Our well-established, Quedgeley based client who are one of the leading companies in the electrical wholesale industry, have a brand-new opportunity for a Trainee Sales Account Manager to join their busy and hardworking team on a full-time permanent basis.
Previous account management and/or sales experience would be highly beneficial, however the client is willing to provide full training for somebody who holds a proactive and driven nature and is keen to learn. The only thing that they ask is that you must be very confident on the telephone.
To be considered, you must hold a full driving license as you may be required to make some deliveries within the Gloucester and Cheltenham area at times - this is not often.
- Making regular contact with existing customers and maintaining a positive relationship.
- Managing and monitoring customer accounts.
- Being a valuable member of the sales team and providing support to colleagues within the team.
- Delivering exceptional customer service skills.
- Responding to customer enquiries, via email and telephone.
- Providing customers with detailed updates on their orders, which will include tracking orders.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Advise customers where necessary on product range.
- Picking orders and making local deliveries when required
Hours; Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Salary; £22,000 - £28,000 per annum, OTE