This is a rare permanent opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion.
The business is thriving, and they are now looking to invest towards the future with significant expansion plans. We are looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Executive to join their team and support these exciting growth ambitions.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of all of the performance/paid marketing activity across the UK trade and customer-facing brands as well as potentially supporting some of the European sites. This client is currently going through a period of significant growth and therefore we are looking for someone with knowledge of paid search and the ability to pull together and analyse large amounts of data with tools such as excel.
- Building new performance driven digital marketing campaigns focussing on paid search and paid social, then extending out into shopping campaigns, display and email.
- Analysing and reporting on current performance, spotting opportunities and optimising existing campaigns.
- Supporting the wider digital marketing team when required.
- Experience of setting up and optimising paid marketing campaigns.
- Data literate and analytical – used to extracting and analysing large amounts of data from different sources and making recommendations for improvements and opportunities.
- The ability to tailor content for different audiences and channels.
- Proven experience of building great relationships across different stakeholders.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Expert user of excel.
- Google Ads experience.
- Google Analytics experience is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
Salary – Up to £32,600 with an OTE bonus of £2,400
Hours – Monday – Friday - 37.5
Company Pension Scheme, Performance Linked Bonus, 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service, Flexible Working, Generous staff and friends & family discount scheme, Recommend a friend recruitment incentive, Reward and Recognition Scheme, Regular staff social events paid for by the company & a subsidised canteen