Fantastic brand-new permanent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company within the agricultural industry that can offer excellent career progression. Whilst this company is very well established the marketing team of 3.5 is relatively new, established a year ago. They now have a requirement for a Content Marketing Executive to support the wider business objectives of attracting new customers and retaining existing customers by creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content across a number of digital and traditional platforms and for a variety of audiences.
The offices are based in Ross on Wye however the role can be work from home/office. If home working then ideally 1 day per week in office or at least 1 day per month in the office would be required.
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to develop and execute a content plan.
- Write timely, thought provoking and engaging content.
- Plan and execute content distribution across a number of platforms and channels including website, social media, in-app and PR.
- Research and manage the global events plan.
- Create a proactive PR and accompanying advertising plan for the year to position company as a Thought Leader and expert in the field.
- Write engaging press releases and establish and manage relationships with the media.
- Create specific digital advertising campaigns, using social media and Adwords.
- Track and monitor all campaigns proactively making changes as required and reporting on performance and ROI.
- Develop and implement a video and image assets library, working closely with any agencies if needed to deliver.
- Maintain the website and adapt a review and refresh strategy.
- Maintain and update the online content library to ensure that there is a constant supply of information, case studies, white papers and articles available for people to download.
- Liaise with the Business Development, Account Management and Solutions teams to provide content and collateral to support them to deliver on their objectives and to generate leads.
- Support all business areas with producing internal communications for distribution via email, internal forums and the company intranet.
- A relevant Marketing qualification or a degree in English, Journalism, PR or related Communications field
- Experience of working in the agriculture industry
- Excellent written skills with experience gained writing engaging content for a number of channels and audiences
- Proficient in using and reporting on content performance across a number of different digital channels.
- An understanding of digital marketing and Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 flexible start & finish times, work from home/office
Salary – Up to £28k + Full support in your career progression, flexible start & finish times around core hours, continuous development, 25 days holiday, Perkbox plus much more.