Fantastic permanent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer EXCELLENT career progression. The stylish offices are based in Ross on Wye and the company can offer working from home or the office.
The purpose of the role is to provide 1st line assistance for customers by facilitating effective resolution of software related issues. In some cases, this may mean simply providing help and guidance. When application issues do arise, 1st line support will resolve issues within own scope of knowledge and by using an internal Support Knowledgebase or will provide full details of the case for 2nd and 3rd line/development teams. As a member of the Support team, you will be working closely with colleagues who have 2nd line / 3rd line responsibilities, sharing product knowledge and growing your skills daily. Full training will be provided.
- Efficiently handle and follow up all incoming phone calls and emails from customers and users
regarding post implementation queries/issues related to the software products.
- Ensure resolution of technical issues/user errors by carrying out first line fixes or collecting all
relevant data to reproduce the issue and escalating through to second/third line team.
- Use of Team Viewer sessions where appropriate to ensure correct diagnosis of issues.
- Manage case load through helpdesk software Zendesk, ensuring SLAs are met where possible
and customer expectations managed when not.
- Provide basic product and pricing information for new enquirers.
- Provide detailed information about training/user support materials that are available to
- Maintain accurate customer records in Zendesk.
- Liaise with sales and commercial services teams to ensure customer needs are fully understood
and met (provide full customer details and messages through CRM system/emails).
- Provide feedback for customers, either directly or through sales and commercial services on
outstanding cases. This may be a formal service review for larger customers or a phone call to
smaller customers to check progress and make sure they are satisfied with outcomes.
- Maintain and improve personal knowledge of the products and services required to deliver the
appropriate level of technical competency.
- Assist and support software deployments when required, including release schedule and content
- Skim testing and bug testing to aid efficiency within the development process.
- Preparation of mobile devices.
- Analyse tickets raised related to the software products for trends and common issues, working
with colleagues to highlight these in review sessions.
Whilst previous experience within IT is desirable it is not essential for this role. Essentially, we are looking for someone with strong customer service skills and a willingness to learn about the products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident phone manner and the ability to form excellent relationships with all colleagues and customers.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours flexible start & finish times
Salary - £19k + Full support in your career progression, flexible start & finish times around core hours, continuous development, 25 days holiday, Perkbox plus much more.