Project Coordinator – HVAC / Engineering
- Post Date :
- 08 February 2024
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm with a slight degree of flexibility required for site visits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Who to contact:
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established HVAC Engineering firm based in Tewkesbury. Due to continued growth they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their closeknit team. This will be on a full time permanent basis.
Specialising in all aspects of the design and installation of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Water services of buildings nationwide, our client have contracts with large retail stores including John Lewis, Waitrose and Primark.
The successful candidate will have a passion for engineering and will be excited by the prospect of working in a role that will include site visits around the UK as well as offering future career development opportunities. Full training will be provided.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of detailed tenders including the request, receipt and checking of sub‐contractor and supplier quotations, preparation of cost sheets, OH&P analysis and formal issuing of tender package to suit required deadlines.
- Responsible for the procurement and ordering of all necessary items of plant, equipment, materials and specialist sub contract packages to suit the requirements of the project programme.
- Responsible for the day to day running of projects as required to ensure that all works proceed in a timely manner and to the highest possible standards of installation and health and safety.
- Responsible for the day-to-day cost management of the project(s) to ensure that cost and cash control measures are observed and that projects perform to the requirements of the Directors.
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft office applications.
- Strong negotiating and man management capabilities.
- Proactive approach to work with an enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm with a slight degree of flexibility required for site visits
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience + company benefits including free parking, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, gifted Christmas shutdown, private healthcare, company pension, company phone and laptop, access to company vehicle and excellent career development opportunities