Due to growth our well-established client based in Gloucester is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their busy, growing team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administration support for the Sales Team and to support the Sales Surveyors in their roles. Along with experienced candidates, our client is also happy to consider candidates with no office experience who are keen to learn and progress in a busy administration role.
- Booking appointments in a geographically efficient manner and organising/keeping the Sales Surveyors’ diaries up to date.
- Entering and maintaining all information relating to an enquiry onto relevant systems accurately and fully.
- Providing data entry support for the Sales Admin Team as required, to include specifications, quotations, letters, and contracts, to a high standard of presentation and accuracy.
- Convert Microsoft Word sales quote documents based on various standardised templates supplied by the Sales Team to PDF format.
- To provide the first point of contact for all new and repeat business as appropriate.
- To make and receive telephone calls for and on behalf of the Sales Team with the highest attention to customer service – answering incoming calls quickly is a priority.
- Processing sales quotes to orders on CRM system accurately and fully.
- Issuing clients with approved sales quote documents and agreements.
- To liaise with clients, the Sales, Design, Takeover, Projects and Installation teams as appropriate, keeping internal and external clients informed during process from sales enquiry to ‘handover’ to the Installation/Takeover team.
- Keep Sales and any other members of the staff informed of any problems experienced during the sales process.
- Passing on any complaints, generated via phone, fax, e-mail or written to your line manager and to the Quality Manager.
- Scanning and saving specific sales quote documentation.
- Filing hard copy plans accurately for access by colleagues.
- To be responsible for departmental filing, photocopying and faxing.
- To assist in preparations for meetings and presentations at the office in terms of documentation, equipment required and refreshments.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Enjoys building great relationships with your internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary - £18,000 - £19,500 + excellent benefits including 25 day’s holiday!