Fantastic brand-new permanent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer excellent career progression. Whilst this company is very well established the team in this department is new therefore this is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help shape the department, complete a varied role demonstrating commercial awareness, proactivity, attention to detail and effective communication skills (with both internal and external stakeholders).
The Customer Engagement team has been established to provide ongoing business support to strategic retail, brand and key suppliers, as well as engaging the companies high-volume, low-value accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Resolve issues and challenges faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Understand how the customers measures internal success criteria/ key deliverables and be able to effectively convey how products can add value to their business in order to support them in the delivery and optimisation of their objectives
- Manage and facilitate knowledge sharing activities to bring together customers and the wider company team and feedback any risks and commercial impacts that may arise so the company can plan
- Manage internal awareness around customer needs, requirements & challenges to help shape product roadmaps
- Maintain business CRM system with outputs of relevant activities
- On-board new suppliers and co-ordinate internal resources such as training to ensure their adoption, engagement and on-going success
- Track scheme progress on a monthly basis and report on performance against target
- Attend weekly/monthly customer calls as required
- Pre-sales support for product demos (including North America)
- Support Oversight/Co-ordination for named accounts
The most suitable person for this role will be able to prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines, have an excellent team ethic, and be driven to drive improvements in products and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact at all levels both internally and externally
- Proactive – ability to adapt approach and come up with new ideas
- Self-motivated with a track record of delivering to meet business objectives
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload effectively
- Attention to detail/ability to analyse data
Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours flexible start & finish times
Salary - £20-23k + Full support in your career progression, flexible start & finish times around core hours, continuous development, 25 days holiday, Perkbox plus much more.