Our fantastic client based in Quedgeley have a brand-new requirement for an Engine Parts Sales Advisor to join their small and close-knit team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role and therefore this would be a good opportunity to make the role your own!
To be considered, you MUST have Engine knowledge/experience.
The is an office-based role, however you may be required to attend exhibitions on odd occasions.
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times
- Primarily involved with parts sales, parts identification and liaising with the customer to ensure and advisor that they get the correct parts that they require
- Upselling of new products
- Dealing with sales enquiries
- Supporting the rest of the team with putting together quotations
- Sales administration
- Relevant engine knowledge/experience is essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Sales experience would be beneficial
- Telephone handling
Hours; Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week