Exciting permanent opportunity to join a world leading global provider that can offer future career opportunities! Based in the Gloucester office, they currently have a vacancy for an Administrative Coordinator to work under the Office Manager in providing efficient and proactive administration support for the full life cycle of the division.
- Booking appointments in a geographically efficient manner and organising/keeping diaries up to date.
- Entering and maintaining all data entry information onto in-house databases accurately and fully.
- Produce and proof various documentation, to include specifications, quotations, letters, and contracts to a high standard of presentation and accuracy.
- Processing orders ensuring completion of all relevant forms to accompany orders.
- Preparing job pack information for booked works.
- Liaising with internal stores department and suppliers to order equipment and delivery for installation and planned maintenance works.
- Scheduling of works, ensuring engineers and sub-contractors are planned efficiently for booked works.
- To make and receive telephone calls with the highest attention to customer service – answering incoming calls quickly is a priority.
- Booking and arranging access equipment for planned works.
- Ensuring works are invoiced and closed at point of completion.
- To ensure that the customer file is compliant to the requirements of the business.
- Any other duties as directed by the Office Manager.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Capable of multi-tasking within a busy environment and prioritising workload.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Honest and trustworthy with the ability to work with confidential information.
- Willingness to undertake further training and development requirements.
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary – Competitive and negotiable depending on experience + excellent benefits including 25 day’s holiday!
Discounted gym membership
Cycle to Work Scheme
Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development