Our well-established and progressive client based in Stonehouse are currently looking for a Sales Order Processor to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are the fastest growing in their industry.
The successful candidate will be scheduling and processing customer’s quotes and orders. Other duties will include checking processed orders to ensure accuracy of data input, batching of orders, running production labels, placing orders and raising “goods return advice” (GRAs).
- Accurate data entry.
- Work with other departments to ensure orders are dispatched within the agreed timescale.
- Ensure all customer orders are scheduled in line with their requirements.
- Effectively schedule a controlled flow of orders through to production.
- Use the scheduler effectively to load the production area to give maximum efficiency.
- Collate work into batches using the orders then print all necessary documentation including labels.
- File all paperwork into jobs ready for invoicing.
- Check all orders received to ensure that they provide the information required to enable processing to take place.
- Contact customers, where necessary, with any queries relating to quotations.
- Seek written confirmation from customers if there are any changes to the original order/quotation.
- Raise orders for all non-stock items after completion of processing.
- Ensure all orders leaving the department are double-checked.
- Raise GRA’s when required to instigate the return of goods from the customer for credit/return to supplier/remake/replacement.
- Self-motivated and courteous with a good telephone manner
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Observant with the ability to spot discrepancies
Hours - Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5pm
Salary - £10.25ph + benefits
Free onsite parking
Death in service benefits
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Staff discounts on our products
Long service awards