Our client’s business is built on strong foundations with people at the core of everything they do, they are committed to growing their talented staff to grow with them! Based in Quedgeley, Gloucester they are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team, this will be in a temporary to permanent contract. You will receive full training for the role.
- Processing estimates based on bodywork & mechanical inspections undertaken across 5 UK sites.
- Using internal and external systems to accurately process parts and labour for vehicle repairs.
- Verifying data accuracy and compliance.
- Gaining authority from customers for additional work.
- Working as a team to process all inspections to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a sound and professional working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Action any other reasonable request from the Department Manager or Company Director and assist the business as necessary.
- High level of attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A strong communicator and contributing team member.
- Positive approach and can-do attitude.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
Salary - £18,200 per annum