Brand new permanent opportunity to join a thriving company based in Stonehouse that can offer excellent career opportunities. Due to continued growth, our client is currently recruiting for an Entry Level IT Support Technician to join the team in Stonehouse. Full training will be provided.
- To provide support to users in resolving IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
- To provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks.
- To apply appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain IT applications, and to investigate and resolve IT application-related incidents.
- Provide first line support for business applications and support of associated business software.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers of solutions in support of IT application-related incidents and ensure problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Design, test and modify management reports using existing tools.
- To support the development of applications under the supervision of the Applications Team Leader.
- Maintain IT application support technical documentation.
- Carry out ad hoc duties as required by the Applications Team Leader and the IT Manager.
To apply you must be IT savvy with a desire to build a career within IT. Qualification in an IT related subject and experience in helpdesk support is highly beneficial however not essential.
Salary – £22k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme
Hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm