A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Westbury-on-Severn with a reputable client of ours within the high-quality food industry for a Production Operative to join the busy production team on a full time, temporary to permanent basis. The role offers lots of flexibility with hours and shift patterns as well as great benefits including 20% discount on site as well as real career progression opportunities.
- Work on various parts of production line
- Operating machinery
- Other adhoc tasks as required
- Ensure deadlines are met as per agreed production plan
- Quality checks at various stages of production
- Excellent time management skills
- Tidy, organised approach
- Physically fit
- Health and safety conscious
Hours: Full time. Very flexible – Mornings, afternoons, night, day shifts.
Salary: £9 per hour with a view to increase to £10.65 after 6 months