Our client, who are a charity based in Slimbridge, Gloucester are seeking a Full Time Finance Assistant to join the team on an interim basis, for the period of 3 months. They would be looking for somebody to be able to start ASAP.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the Finance Team whilst a new finance system is implemented. There could be some flexibility on working from home going forward however initially whilst training this will be an office-based role.
- Payments to suppliers via BACS
- Allocation of direct debit payments to supplier accounts
- Reviewing of electronic invoices
- New supplier checks and set up
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monitoring of accrued expenditure requirements
- Maintaining up to date and accurate reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts for prepayments and accruals
- Support the month end sales ledger close
- Credit control
- Assist with the implementation of finance processes and systems
- Experienced purchase ledger
- Good experience of learning new systems and processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Hours; Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Salary; £20,000 per annum