Full Training Provided!
Our industry leading client based in Barnwood, who’s products are installed in most hospitals within the UK, have a brand-new opportunity to join their small and dynamic team as a Customer Advisor. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
The company strive for excellent customer care and are looking for an individual, who will be able to assist with their next phase of growth and who will be able to work closely with many of their customers. No experience is necessary as long as you hold a great pro-active can-do attitude and have a friendly and personable personality, full training will be provided. If you hold a background within providing customer service, whether this be face to face in a retail or hospitality setting or via telephone in an office-environment, this would be great.
The role will sometimes involve travelling to customer sites; a van will be provided for this however due to licensing restrictions; this would mean that you will need to be at least 21 years of age and hold a full driving license. This role may involve national travel on occasion.
- Putting together and following up quotes
- Stock control
- Dealing directly with customers
- Customer service
- Installing & collecting equipment
- Demonstrating equipment to customers
- Assisting and supporting the commercial director
- Other adhoc administrative duties
- Excellent customer service skills which would include written, verbal and face to face
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Driving licence
- Access to own vehicle
Hours; 8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Salary; Up to £23,000 per annum + ability to earn 10% bonus! (Benefits package which includes, 21 days annual leave, pension scheme, staff parking and childcare voucher scheme)