At Anderson Recruitment Ltd we take a positive honest and personalised approach to recruiting, working hard to find you the right candidates for your vacancies.
We understand that the right people make businesses successful and getting recruitment right can be very costly and time consuming. We will take the time to meet with our clients and to understand what their exact requirements are, the history of the company, culture and plans for the future. We believe that with a good working relationship between us and our clients that we CAN find you the right staff to make your company successful, however if for any reason we can’t then we will always be honest and tell you, rather than waste your time sending irrelevant candidates. Our aim is for our clients to feel confident that they can pick up the phone, pass the vacancy to us to deal with, leaving you to focus on running your business and leave us to concentrate on recruiting high quality staff to meet your expectations.
Why use us?
- We have an excellent understanding and working knowledge of the market place today. We know how to attract the right people for your requirements.
- We offer extremely competitive arrangement fees.
- We want you to feel reassured. We offer a 12-week rebate for permanent staff and for temporary workers booked for more than 7 hours, the first 4 hours are free if you decide the candidate is not right during the first day.
- We are dedicated to building a relationship with you and proving that we are different to our competition by our honest and hardworking approach. Our clients can pretty much always get hold of us.
- We can offer skill testing of Candidates to your requirements.
- We are a small family run business based in Gloucester with our own experiences of not only recruitment but also running a business, we know how it feels to work with suppliers that we can trust and lean on as well as having our experience within the recruitment process, we feel we have the whole package to understand and supply great recruitment services.